Chapter 1 General Rules
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe matters concerning the use of Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "Services") provided on the Internet homepage operated by Melliens (hereinafter referred to as "Services").
Article 2 (Definition)
①User (members): A person who logs in to the Internet homepage and receives services provided by Melliens pursuant to these terms and conditions.
②Operator: Person selected by Melliens for overall management and smooth operation of the service.
③Connection site : A website connected to the homepage and hyperlink method (hyperlinks include text, pause, and fairy tales).
④Personal Information: Information that identifies a particular person by the information, such as the statement contained in the information, includes information that can be easily combined with other information, even if the information alone is not recognizable.
⑤Termination: The user terminates the service contract after the service is opened.
Article 3 (Posting and Modifying Terms and Conditions)
① Melliens posts the contents, name, location of Melliens, e-mail address, etc. of these terms and conditions on its website so that users can know.
② Melliens may amend these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate the relevant statutes in the event of unavoidable circumstances.
③ When revising the terms and conditions, Melliens will notify the service screen with the current terms and conditions from seven days before the application date to the day before the application date.
④ Matters not prescribed in these terms and conditions and interpretations of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant statutes or correlations.
Article 4 (Contents and modifications of services)
① Melliens offers the following services:
1. Health information provided by Melliens
2. Other services determined by Melliens
② Melliens may change the contents of the services provided in the event of unavoidable circumstances, and in this case, it shall specify the contents of the changed services and the date of delivery and announce them from the 7th before the date of delivery.
③ Melliens shall not compensate users for damages caused by changes in service contents. However, this is not the case when Melliens is deliberately or grossly negligent.
Article 5 (Discontinuation of Services)
① Melliens may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance inspection, replacement and failure of the system, loss of communication, or other force majeure reasons.
② Melliens shall not compensate users or third parties for damages caused by temporary suspension of service provision due to the reasons referred to in paragraph (1). However, this is not the case when Melliens is deliberately or grossly negligent.
Chapter 2 Joining and Leaving Members
Article 6 (Membership)
①Users apply for membership by filling out the member information according to the form set by Melliens and expressing their consent to these terms and conditions.
② Melliens shall be registered as a member of any of the users who have applied for membership as shown in the preceding paragraph.
1. Where an applicant has previously lost his/her membership pursuant to Article 7 (2) of this Agreement;
2. Where there is a false, missing entry, or falsehood in the registration details;
3. Where it is deemed that registering as a member significantly hinders Melliens' technology or performance of his/her duties;
4. Password entered is at least 6 characters long, not a mix of numbers in English
③ The membership contract is established at the time Melliens agreed to it.
④ If there is a change in the registration, the member shall immediately notify Melliens of the change by e-mail or other means.
Article 7 (Exclusion of membership and loss of qualification, etc.)
① Members can request Melliens to withdraw at any time and Melliens will immediately process the withdrawal from the membership. However, the request for withdrawal shall be made by e-mail or in writing, and the name, phone number, reason for termination, etc. of the person requesting the withdrawal shall be recorded.
② If a member falls under any of the following reasons, Melliens may lose its membership:
1. Where false information is registered at the time of application for registration
2. Threatening order, such as interfering with other people's use of services or stealing their information
3. In the case of selling unverified false information and other unauthorized goods within Melliens
4. In case of use as a place of propaganda for unauthorized medical activities or medical activities within Melliens
5. In case of interfering with the operation of the website, such as changing the information provided within Melliens
6. In the case of using Melliens to prohibit statutes and these terms and conditions or to act contrary to the public order
7. In violation of these Terms and Conditions
8. Where it is deemed inappropriate to continue his/her qualification as a member
Article 8 (Notice to Members)
① Melliens can use the e-mail address or phone number provided to Melliens by Melliens when notifying members.
② Melliens can substitute individual notifications by posting them on bulletin boards for unspecified members.
Chapter 3 Limitation of Liability for Services
Article 9 (Relationship between Melliens and Connection Sites)
Melliens has no warranty liability for any transactions made with users by goods, services or services provided by the linked site independently.
Chapter 4 Obligations of Melliens and Users
Article 10 (Melliens' Obligations)
① Melliens does not commit acts prohibited or contrary to the statute and these terms and conditions and is committed to providing services continuously and reliably as prescribed by these Terms and Conditions.
② Melliens does its best to secure users' information by taking technical safety measures against the security of personal personal information, including users' credit information.
③ Melliens provides quality services through fair and sound operation and continuous research and development to maximize customer satisfaction and contribute to the development of Internet business.
④ Melliens does not send commercial e-mails for profit that you do not want.
Article 11 (Duty to User's Password)
① The user must use the password when using Melliens.
② The user is responsible for all management of the password.
③ Users should not allow third parties to use their passwords.
④ The user shall bear all responsibility for the poor management of the user's password.
⑤ If the user recognizes that the password has been stolen or used by a third party, he/she should notify Melliens immediately and follow the instructions provided by Melliens.
Article 12 (User's Obligations)
① The user shall not do the following
1.Registration of false information in the event of application or modification
2. Changes to the information posted to Melliens
3. Transmitting or posting information (such as computer programs) other than the information determined by Melliens
4. Infringement of intellectual property rights, such as copyrights of other third parties;
5. Melliens Other third-party reputation or obstruction of business;
6. Disclosure or publication of obscene or violent messages, images, voices, and other information contrary to the public information in Melliens;
7. Health care, counseling, or arrangement for other users;
8. Propagating the practice of third parties
9. Selling or arranging the sale of goods;
10. Other acts deemed inappropriate
②If the information referred to in the preceding paragraph or other information deemed inappropriate for the operation of the site has been posted on the website or linked to the site, Melliens may delete or disconnect the information posted on the website without the consent of the user or other person who has posted it.
However, Melliens shall not be obliged to delete such information or cut links.
Chapter 5 Other
Article 13 (Restriction on the Attribution and Use of Copyright)
① Melliens attributes the copyright and other intellectual property rights of the work to Melliens.
② Users shall not allow information obtained by using the homepage to be used for profit or used by third parties by means of reproduction, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcasting or other methods without Melliens' prior consent.
Article 14 (Dispute Resolution)
① Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, disputes over the use of services shall be resolved as much as possible through bilateral agreement.
② If a user has a complaint or intends to present his/her opinion regarding the use of the website, he/she may submit a complaint or opinion about the website by e-mail.
③ Melliens shall deal with complaints and comments submitted by the user first if deemed legitimate.
However, if it is difficult to process quickly, the user will be notified of the reason and schedule immediately.
Article 15 (Trial Rights and Compliance Act)
① The court of competent jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Act shall file a lawsuit against Melliens and the user over the use of the service.
② Korean law applies to electronic transaction lawsuits filed between Melliens and users.